Despite all your time at uni, are you still feeling unprepared?
- Dreading certain conditions coming through the door?
- Lacking confidence with complex patients?
- Overwhelmed by how much there is to know?
- Wondering how to progress in your career?
We are here to help
- Anatomy Kinematics & key lumbar assessment techniques (Video 35:00)
- Key Treatment & Exercise Interventions (Video 33:00 min)
- Anatomy, Biomechanics and key pelvic assessment techniques (Video 43:00)
- Pelvis Key treatment Techniques (Video 32:00)
- Key Exercise intervention for the Pelvis (Video 22:00 min)
- Anatomy, Kinematics and assessment techniques of Thoracic facet joints, upper and lower thoracic ribs (Video 40:00) FREE PREVIEW
- Key treatment techniques for Thoracic ribs and facet joints and exercise intervention (Video 44:00 min)
- Anatomy and Kinematics of Cervical Spine (Video 49:00)
- Clinical assessment of the cervical spine and effective and efficient treatment strategies (Video 55:09)
- E1) Hip joint and muscular Anatomy, kinematics and key Hip assessment techniques (Video 44:16)
- E2) Key Hip assessment strategies part b and manual therapy treatment strategies (Video 32:00)
- E3) Dysfunction specific exercise rehabilitation of the hip (Video 3: 40:21)